Saturday, March 29, 2008

"'...sorry. I'm new here.'"


Okay, so basically my new job is AMAZING! I work at a university in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa. I'm the receptionist! Haha. So, I get to answer the phone and patch people through to other people...and I can be on Myspace at the same time!! I'm actually at work right now. The phone is dead...haven't had a call in about half an hour.

This morning though, was hectic. People were asking for information I didn't have. I was all, "I'm sorry. I'm new here." I felt like an idiot. I like the staff here too. They are so friendly and helpful. I don't think I'd make it if they weren't. The Doctors and Professors are also really nice.

Well, my hope is that I get to stay with this job for a really really long time. Awesome pay, great hours, and access to the Internet! Ha. Monday is the next day I'll be back at work. Bye. Ttyl. :)

No comments: